Project RAISE – Help and Support
Log into My Research
System Downtime / Planned Maintenance
There are no upcoming scheduled down times for My Research.
The standard hours of availability for the My Research system are 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM next day.
Documentation and Training
My Research Applications (MRA)
MRA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I link a Protocol or Permit to an MRA record that has already been submitted (as PI or Co-I)?
- How do I update the Co-investigator Undertaking?
My Research On Line (MROL)
My Research Animal Protocols (MRAP)
MRAP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I CREATE an animal protocol in MRAP?
- An animal protocol document has been RETURNED to me by the reviewer(s) for REVISIONS – how do I make the changes?
- How do I create an AMENDMENT to a protocol in MRAP?
- How do I create a RENEWAL on my protocol in MRAP?
My Research Human Protocols (MRHP)
Note: Below questions will be linked as content becomes available. Please contact the RAISE Helpdesk if your topic is unavailable.
I am a FACULTY PI
- How do I create a NEW SUBMISSION (original protocol document)?
- How do I create an AMENDMENT on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- How do I create a RENEWAL on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- How do I create a PROTOCOL COMPLETION REPORT (PCR)?
- How do I designate a PI ASSISTANT? (They will help create a protocol in my name.)
- How do I designate a STUDENT PI? (They will create a protocol in their name.)
I am a STUDENT PI
- I want to create an Original Submission in my Name
- I want to work on an EXISTING human research ethics protocol on which I am PI
- How do I create a protocol document (e.g. renewal or amendment) on my student protocol that was created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system? (“Legacy Protocol”)?
- How do I create a protocol document (e.g. renewal or amendment) on my student protocol that I created as a PI in “My Research – Human Protocols” (MRHP)?
- I want to assist a researcher on the development of their protocol
- How do I get access to assist a researcher on their own protocols (Student PI ASSISTANT)?
My Research now supports Safari and Chrome, in addition to Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Please note that in all browsers, POP UPS MUST BE ENABLED in order to use My Research. If you are unable to open a page or window, please check that your pop ups are enabled:
In IE and Firefox you will see a pop up blocker message at the top of your screen when you are blocked from a screen requiring pop ups (e.g. Display an existing Application). Click on the “Options” button on the pop up blocker message and select “Always Allow” pop ups from ppm-wd.utoronto.ca.
In Chrome, the pop up blocker icon appears with a red X, immediately to the left of the bookmarks icon (yellow star). Click on this blocker icon and select “Always Allow Popup from ppm-wd.utoronto.ca”.
In Safari, there will be no message when a pop up is blocked. Before starting your MRA application, please click on Safari > Preferences > Security — uncheck “Block Pop-up Windows” if it is checked.
For help and support using My Research Applications (MRA) please contact the RAISE Helpdesk by telephone or email.
Regular Hours of Operation
9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)