Project RAISE – Help and Support
The training schedule has been updated!
Please register for one of the sessions below. All sessions are in room 103, 256 McCaul Street
MRHP Course and Clinic registrations are now managed through Centre for Research & Innovation Support (CRIS). The first time you access the CRIS registration system, EVE, you will be prompted to create a short user profile. After having completed your user profile, you will be able browse the event calendar, or go back to the RAISE Help & Support page. Importantly, you also need to REGISTER for the specific course by clicking directly on the session you would like to attend. Registered attendees will receive a confirmation email.
My Research Human Protocols (MRHP) Basics for PIs, PI Assistants, and Students
- Friday October 25, 2019 9:30am – 11:00am
- Wednesday November 6, 2019 9:30am – 11:00am
- Tuesday November 19, 2019 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Thursday December 5, 2019 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Monday December 16, 2019 9:30am – 11:00am
My Research Human Protocols (MRHP) & My Research Animal Protocol (MRAP) User Clinic
- Friday October 25, 2019 11:00am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday October 29, 2019 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday November 6, 2019 11:00am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday November 12, 2019 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday November 19, 2019 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Monday November 25, 2019 10:00am – 11:30am
- Thursday December 5, 2019 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Friday December 13, 2019 10:00am – 11:30am
- Monday December 16, 2019 11:00am – 12:30pm
My Research Funding Applications (MRA)
Log into My Research
System Downtime / Planned Maintenance
There are no upcoming scheduled down times for My Research.
The standard hours of availability for the My Research system are 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM next day.
Documentation and Training
My Research Applications (MRA)
Research Funding Applications
Non-Funded Research Agreements
- Simulation: Creation and submission of a non-funded agreement
- Reference Guide: Creation and submission of a non-funded agreement
My Research On Line (MROL)
My Research Animal Protocols (MRAP)
- How do I CREATE an animal protocol in MRAP?
- An animal protocol document has been RETURNED to me by the reviewer(s) for REVISIONS – how do I make the changes?
- How do I create an AMENDMENT to a protocol in MRAP?
- How do I create a RENEWAL on my protocol in MRAP?
- How do I create a PROTOCOL COMPLETION REPORT (PCR) in MRAP?
My Research Human Protocols (MRHP)
- New: Ethics submission and review process is going on line!
- MRHP PI Guide
- Research Ethics Board Member Tutorial (PowerPoint) (PDF)
MRHP Training Schedule 2019
- My Research Human Protocols (MRHP) Basics for PIs, PI Assistants, and Students
- My Research Human Protocols (MRHP) User Clinic
Note: Below questions will be linked as content becomes available. Please contact the RAISE Helpdesk if your topic is unavailable.
I am a FACULTY PI
- My student’s legacy protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017) appears on my personal list of protocols in MRHP. How do I REASSIGN this student legacy protocol back to my student?
- How do I create a NEW SUBMISSION (original protocol document)?
- How do I enable my Co-Investigator/Co-applicant/Collaborator to edit/develop my protocol?
- How do I create an AMENDMENT on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- How do I create a RENEWAL on my “legacy” protocol (created prior to October 25, 2017, i.e. before the launch of My Research – Human Protocols (MRHP) system)?
- A human protocol document has been RETURNED to me by the reviewer(s) FOR REVISIONS – how do I make the changes?
- How do I create a PROTOCOL COMPLETION REPORT (PCR)?
- How do I designate a PI ASSISTANT? (They will help create a protocol in my name.)
- How do I designate a STUDENT PI? (They will create a protocol in their name.)
- My student’s access as a PI is about to expire. How do I extend access?
I am a STUDENT PI
- How do I get access to my protocol that was created prior to October 25, 2017 (before the launch of MRHP)?
- I want to create an Original Submission in my Name, How do I create a NEW human research ethics protocol in my name (Student PI)?
I am a Supervisor
My Research now supports Safari and Chrome, in addition to Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Please note that in all browsers, POP UPS MUST BE ENABLED in order to use My Research. If you are unable to open a page or window, please check that your pop ups are enabled:
In IE and Firefox you will see a pop up blocker message at the top of your screen when you are blocked from a screen requiring pop ups (e.g. Display an existing Application). Click on the “Options” button on the pop up blocker message and select “Always Allow” pop ups from ppm-wd.utoronto.ca.
In Chrome, the pop up blocker icon appears with a red X, immediately to the left of the bookmarks icon (yellow star). Click on this blocker icon and select “Always Allow Popup from ppm-wd.utoronto.ca”.
In Safari, there will be no message when a pop up is blocked. Before starting your MRA application, please click on Safari > Preferences > Security — uncheck “Block Pop-up Windows” if it is checked.
For questions and feedback about the accessibility of content on http://www.research.utoronto.ca/ or the RAISE Systems , including alternate-format requests, please contact us through our RAISE Helpline at 416-946-5000 or by email at email@example.com – we welcome your feedback at any time.
For help and support using My Research Applications (MRA) please contact the RAISE Helpdesk by telephone or email.
Regular Hours of Operation
9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)