How Do I Create a Non-Funded Research Agreement (e.g. MTA or CDA)?
Log into My Research using your UTORid and password.
- Select the My Research tab
- Select Applications & Agreements
- Select Non-Funded Agreements
- Select Search or Create My Agreements.
You will see the My Research Agreements page listing all the agreements you’ve created via the system.
- Click on the Create New Agreement button to generate a pop up in which you can select the agreement type.
- Click on the down-pointing arrow to generate the agreement type picklist
- Select the type of agreement you would like to create
- Click on the Create button
You are now on the first page of the agreement. You can navigate to the other screens by clicking on
- the Next or Previous buttons, or
- the relevant title in the section menu
- When you have completed the agreement, go to the last section, Undertaking Submit to submit your agreement.