How Do I Create a Non-Funded Research Agreement (e.g. MTA or CDA)?

PDF Version

Log into My Research using your UTORid and password.

  1. Select the My Research tab
  2. Select Applications & Agreements
  3. Select Non-Funded Agreements
  4. Select Search or Create My Agreements.

You will see the My Research Agreements page listing all the agreements you’ve created via the system.

  1. Click on the Create New Agreement button to generate a pop up in which you can select the agreement type.

  1. Click on the down-pointing arrow to generate the agreement type picklist
  2. Select the type of agreement you would like to create

  1. Click on the Create button

You are now on the first page of the agreement. You can navigate to the other screens by clicking on

  1. the Next or Previous buttons, or
  2. the relevant title in the section menu
  3. When you have completed the agreement, go to the last section, Undertaking Submit to submit your agreement.

VPRI Contact

RAISE Helpdesk

Back to Top ↑

© 2019 Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation. All rights reserved. | Site map | Accessibility | Log in