How Do I Designate a PI Assistant?
A Principal Investigator (PI) can designate a PI Assistant (PIA) in MRA who can assist with the completion of their research funding applications and non-funded research agreements.
Log into My Research using your UTORid and password.
- Select the My Research tab
- Select Applications & Agreements
- Select Designate PI Assistant
- Select PI Assistant
- Click on the Add Designate button to generate the Search dialogue box
- Enter the person’s first and last name
- Click on the search button
- Click on the person’s name in the hit list
- Enter an end date for the PIA role
- Click on the Add Designate button
The PI A will receive an email from email@example.com informing them that the role has been assigned, and the role will be active by the next business day.