How Do I View Or Continue Working On An Agreement Document After I Have Created It?

PDF Version

Log into My Research using your UTORid and password.

  1. Select the My Research tab
  2. Select Applications & Agreements
  3. Select Non-Funded Agreements
  4. Select Search or Create My Agreements.

You will see the My Research Agreements page listing all the agreements you have created via the system.

  1. Click on the Agreement# of the agreement you would like to get back into

  1. Click on the Agreement Document Number you’d like to access

  1. You are now back into the detailed view of the agreement document. If it has not yet been submitted, you may edit and/or submit it.

VPRI Contact

RAISE Helpdesk

Back to Top ↑

© 2019 Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation. All rights reserved. | Site map | Accessibility | Log in