Amendment on a Legacy MRHP
How to Create an Amendment on a “Legacy Protocol” in MRHP (Original submission prior to Oct 25, 2017):
- My Research
- Human Research Protocols
- My Human Research Protocols
- The PROTOCOL NUMBER to highlight
- Now the Create Amendment button will be enabled. Click on it. Notification “Not all fields are required” is displayed.
- Click “Yes” to go to the Identification page of an amendment document. (If nothing happens when you click on the button, please confirm that your browser pop up blockers are not on.)
- Not all sections are mandatoryUpdate the following sections:
Section 0-Identification page
- Amendment section (last question on page)
Please also make the change/amendment in the relevant section on this form.
Section 12 – Level of Risk & REB
- First question only.
Section 13 – Documents Summary
- Please upload a copy of the currently approved ethics protocol as well as all appendices as a Word or PDF files in section 13. If you do not have a current copy of your protocol please contact email@example.com
Section 14 – Undertaking
- Check the “I have read…” box (1) and click on Submit (2).
How to access the document-in-development that was created and not yet submitted (Amendment saved, but not submitted)
- Click on the “Human Protocol Search for PI – Unsubmitted” tab.
- Click on the human protocol record in the table to select it (will be highlighted in orange)
- Click Load Protocol
Please contact the RAISE Helpdesk at 416-946-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.