Amendment on a Legacy MRHP
How to Create an Amendment on a “Legacy Protocol” in MRHP (Original submission prior to Oct 25, 2017):
Log into MRHP at http://aws.utoronto.ca/services/my-research-mr/
- My Research
- Human Research Protocols
- My Human Research Protocols
- The PROTOCOL NUMBER to be renewed (click on number and NOT title)
- Now the Create Amendment button will be enabled – click to go to the Identification page of an amendment document. (If nothing happens when you click on the button, please confirm that your browser pop up blockers are not on.)
- Click on the Edit button
- Not all sections are mandatoryUpdate the following sections:
Section 0-Identification page
- Amendment section (last question on page)
Please also make the change/amendment in the relevant section on this form.
Section 12 – Level of Risk & REB
- First question only.
Section 13 – Documents Summary
- Please upload a copy of the currently approved ethics protocol as well as all appendices as a Word or PDF file in section 13. If you do not have a current copy of your protocol please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 14 – Undertaking
- Check the “I have read….” box (1) and click on Submit (2).