Renewal on a Legacy MRHP
How to Create a Renewal on a “Legacy Protocol” in MRHP (Original submission prior to Oct 25, 2017)
- My Research
- Human Research Protocols
- My Human Research Protocols
- The PROTOCOL NUMBER to be renewed
- Now the Create Renew button will be enabled. Notification “Not all fields are required” is displayed
- Click “Yes” to go to Identification page of a renewal document. (If nothing happens when you click on the button, please confirm that your browser pop up blockers are not on.)
- Not all sections are mandatoryUpdate the following sections:
Section 0-Identification page
- Amendment section (last question on page)
(If there’s an amendment, please note the change in the relevant section on this form.)
Section 1 – History –Progress
Section 12 – Level of Risk & REB
- First question only.
Section 13 – Documents Summary
- Please upload a copy of the currently approved ethics protocol as a Word or PDF file in section 13. If you do not have a current copy of your protocol please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 14 – Undertaking
- Check the “I have read…” box (1) and click on Submit button (2).
How to access the document-in-development that was created and not yet submitted (Renewal saved, but not submitted)
- Click on the “Human Protocol Search for PI – Unsubmitted” tab.
- Click on the human protocol record in the table to select it (will be highlighted in orange)
- Click Load Protocol
Please contact the RAISE Helpdesk at 416-946-5000 or email@example.com with any questions.