How to Revise and Resubmit a Human Protocol that was Returned for Revisions in MRHP
- The Human protocol returned to you for revision can be found in the “Inbox” of the system
- The Human protocol can be edited only through the “Inbox” tab not through “My Research”
- You will get an e-mail notification that the protocol has been returned for revision
Log into MRHP at http://aws.utoronto.ca/services/my-research-mr/
To reach the HP for editing:
- Click on “Inbox” to see the Human Protocol (HP) that has been returned to you for revision. The HP appears with the task listed as “Revision”.
- Click on the protocol title (“Subject” column) to drill into the protocol to get to the “Identification” page.
- Click on the “Edit” button
To view the reviewer comments:
The reviewer comments can be seen in two ways: (1) section by section or (2) all at once:
- Click the “Review Comments” link in the top right corner (in any section of the HP) to see the comments made by the committee related to that section of the protocol.
- To see all comments at once:
- Go to section “15-Reviewer Comments”
- Click on the “Expand All” button to see all comments at once
To respond to the comments:
- make the requested changes directly in the related/referenced protocol sections, modifying or adding to your existing text (not in the committee comments box – this will be in display mode only).
- To add a general comment that doesn’t belong to any specific section you can create and add it as a “Note”
- the “Notes” can be seen by anyone who displays the HP
To create and add “Notes”:
- Click on the “Notes” link
- Click on the “New Note” button on the pop up box
- Enter a “Subject” and “Note Text”
- Click on “Create Note” button
To resubmit the HP after you have completed your revision:
- Go to 14-Undertaking section
- Mark the checkbox “I have read…”
- Click on the “Submit” button