How to Revise and Resubmit a Human Protocol that was Returned for Revisions in MRHP
- The Human protocol returned to you for revision can be found in the “Inbox” of the system
- You will get an e-mail notification that the protocol has been returned for revision
Log into MRHP at http://aws.utoronto.ca/services/my-research-mr/
To reach the HP that has been returned to you for revision for editing:
- Please go to “Inbox” of My Research system. The HP appears with the task listed as “Revision”. Note that the same Inbox can be reached from three places in the system:
- Click on Inbox, OR
- Click My Research tab to land automatically in Inbox, OR
- Click My Research tab > Human Protocol > Inbox
- Click on the protocol title (“Subject” column) to drill into the protocol to get to the “Identification” page.
To view the reviewer comments:
The reviewer comments can be seen in two ways: (1) section by section or (2) all at once:
- Click the “Review Comments” link in the top right corner (in any section of the HP) to see the comments made by the committee related to that section of the protocol.
- To see all comments at once (recommended view):
- Go to section “15-Reviewer Comments”
- Click on the “Expand All” button to see all comments at once
To respond to the comments:
- make the requested changes directly in the related/referenced protocol sections, modifying or adding to your existing text (not in the committee comments box – this will be in display mode only).
- To add a general comment that doesn’t belong to any specific section you can create and add it as a “Note”
- the “Notes” can be seen by anyone who displays the HP
To create and add “Notes”:
- Click on the “Notes” link
- Click on the “New Note” button on the pop up box
- Enter a “Subject” and “Note Text”
- Click on “Create Note” button
To resubmit the HP after revision is completed:
- Go to 14-Undertaking section
- Mark the checkbox “I have read…”
- Click on the “Submit” button
Please contact the RAISE Helpdesk at 416-946-5000 or email@example.com with any questions.