2018 Stein Rokkan Prize for Comparative Social Science Research
The Stein Rokkan Prize is presented jointly by the International Social Science Council, the University of Bergen and the European Consortium for Political Research. The prize is given annually to a submission that is deemed by the Jury to be a very substantial and original contribution in comparative social science research.
The nominated work can be an unpublished manuscript of book length, a printed book, or collected works published within the two years preceding the award ceremony. Edited volumes are not eligible.
To discuss a possible nomination, please approach the awards director or coordinator for your division, or advise the contact below of your interest.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- : Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL 2018 Catalyst Funding Program – Call for Proposals
- Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL: Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL SIP Accelerator Program – Call for Applications
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Knowledge Mobilization (NCE-KM) Initiative competition – Call for Letter of Intent
- The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Apply Now
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition