2018 Gerda Henkel Prize
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
This prize is awarded every two years to internationally acclaimed researchers for outstanding research in the historical humanities, in areas supported by the Gerda Henkel Foundation–Archaeology, Art History, Historical Islamic Studies, History, History of Law, History of Science, Prehistory and Early History.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-7905
More Information for Researchers
- The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Apply Now
- : 2018 Gerda Henkel Prize
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society