2018 Henry G. Friesen International Prize in Health Research
The Henry G. Friesen International Prize in Health Research was established in recognition of the distinguished leadership, vision and innovative contributions of Dr. Henry G. Friesen. The prize recognizes distinguished leadership, vision and innovative contributions to health research and health research policy. The prize supports an annual Public Lecture at a major Canadian academic institution.
Please see the internal deadline for receipt of nomination packages for institutional nominations, and contact the Manager, University Awards and Honours listed below of your interest in advance.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)