2018 Tang Prize
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Tang Prize is a biennial prize that encourages individuals across the globe to chart the path to achieving sustainable development by recognizing and supporting contributors for their revolutionary efforts in four fields: Biopharmaceutical Science, Sustainable Development, Sinology, and Rule of Law.
To discuss a possible nomination, please approach the awards director or coordinator for your division, or advise the contact below of your interest.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-7905
More Information for Researchers
- Mitacs: Mitacs Globalink Research Internships – 2018 Call for Applications
- National Academy of Inventors: National Academy of Inventors Fellowship
- The Tang Prize Foundation: 2018 Tang Prize
- Ontario Centres of Excellence: OCE Solutions 2030 Challenge – ‘GreenHouse Gas’ Call for Applications
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), Ministry of Research and Innovation - Ontario: Cyberinfrastructure Initiative