AUTO21 Career Development Series – Student Opportunities
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
AUTO21 and the HQP Advisory Committee are working towards furthering the HQP experience through new programs and initiatives. The Career Development Series is one such initiative put forth to engage students and provide them with future resources. This week-long, expenses-paid seminar is available to those HQP who are in their final year of study. The Career Development Series is an intensive HR seminar that helps prepare students for entering the workforce.
Students will receive tips as they participate in workshops on topics such as networking, job searching and developing interview skills and techniques. Sessions will be led by motivational individuals trained in career development. As an added incentive, resumes of those who successfully complete the program will be sent to AUTO21’s external partners for their potential hiring consideration.
Through activities and advice, students will complete the program ready to combine their academic knowledge and communication skills to excel in future careers.
Information on the 2013 workshop will be available in spring 2013.
For more information, please contact:
Communications and Special Projects Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-5557
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)