Biomedical Research Grants
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
There are significant changes to the KFOC Biomedical Research Competition.
The application deadline will change from October 15th to a two stage process.
– A mandatory registration phase with a deadline of September 1st, 2015
– A full application phase with a deadline of October 1st, 2015.
The page limit will be reduced to a maximum of 10 pages (including figures and graphs).
Biomedical Research Grants provide financial support to medical researchers to assist in defraying the operating costs of research, which may include the purchase of materials, supplies and equipment and the payment of laboratory assistants.
Grants are available for one, two or three years, commencing July 1, for up to $50,000 per year. The research must be carried out in Canada.
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- : Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL 2018 Catalyst Funding Program – Call for Proposals
- Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL: Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL SIP Accelerator Program – Call for Applications
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Knowledge Mobilization (NCE-KM) Initiative competition – Call for Letter of Intent
- The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Apply Now
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition