Connaught Innovation Award
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Approximately $750,000 allocated in 2017-18 for awards of up to $100,000 to accelerate the development of promising technology and promote commercialization and/or knowledge transfer.
For each project, a Notice of Intent (NOI) must be submitted to the Connaught Secretariat by September 11, 2017 in order to facilitate the selection of reviewers. Full applications are due by October 16, 2017. Projects must be based on inventions or research discoveries that are already disclosed to the University as of August 28, 2017.
To see a list of 2015-16 winning proposals, please read our news release here.
For 2016-17 Connaught Innovation Awardees, a Final Report is due by March 31, 2018.
Manager, Internal Programs
email@example.com | (416) 978-7118
More Information for Researchers
- Weston Brain Institute: Weston Brain Institute – Transformational Research: Canada 2018 Call for Letter of Intent
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)\National Fund for Scientific Research - Belgium: 2018 Baillet Latour Health Prize
- : Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution
- France-Canada Research Fund: The France-Canada Research Fund 2018
- BioFuelNet Canada (BFN): Biofuelnet Canada (BFN) – Agri-Science Cluster: Call for Expression Of Interest