Connaught Innovation Award
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Approximately $750,000 allocated in 2016-17 for awards of up to $100,000 to accelerate the development of promising technology and promote commercialization and/or knowledge transfer.
For each project, a Notice of Intent (NOI) must be submitted to the Connaught Secretariat by September 12, 2016 in order to facilitate the selection of reviewers. Full applications are due by October 17, 2016. Projects must be based on inventions or research discoveries that are already disclosed to the University as of August 29, 2016.
To see a list of 2015-16 winning proposals, please read our news release here.
For 2015-16 Connaught Innovation Awardees, a Final Report is due by March 31, 2017.
Research Funding Manager, Internal Programs
email@example.com | (416) 978-1614
More Information for Researchers
- : George Weston Limited and Loblaw Companies Limited: Seeding Food Innovation grants 2017 – Call for Proposals
- : The Foundation Fighting Blindness
- : AGE-WELL 2017: Strategic Investment Program (SIP) Accelerator Funding – Call for Applications
- The Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation: The Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation: ABHI Researcher-Clinician Partnership Program – Call for Proposals
- : Mitacs Globalink Partnership Award – Call for Applications