Connaught New Researcher Award
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The purpose of this program is to help new tenure stream faculty members establish competitive research programs. Up to $1M will be awarded in 2017-18. A majority of the available funds will be allocated to awards of up to $10,000; and the remaining funds will be allocated to top-up a limited number of these awards to a maximum of $35,000. Top-up funding will be provided to the highest ranked proposals that also identify a specific need for the additional funding. No matching required.
- 2017-18 Connaught New Researcher Award Program Guidelines
- 2017-18 Connaught New Researcher Award Application Form
- FAQ New Researcher Award Program
Manager, Internal Programs
email@example.com | (416) 978-7118
More Information for Researchers
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)
- Innovation and Science, Ministry of Research: Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science – Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) Technology Validation Stream: Call for Eligibility Assessments
- Mitacs: Mitacs Elevate – Winter 2018 call for proposals
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-Jiangsu Industrial Research and Development Program: Call for Proposal
- : Academics Without Borders Network University Partners For capacity building projects in an Institution of Higher Learning In the Developing World