Connaught New Researcher Award
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The purpose of this program is to help new tenure stream faculty members establish competitive research programs. Up to $1M will be awarded in 2016-17. A majority of the available funds will be allocated to awards of up to $10,000; and the remaining funds will be allocated to top-up a limited number of these awards to a maximum of $35,000. Top-up funding will be provided to the highest ranked proposals that also identify a specific need for the additional funding. No matching required.
- 2016-17 Connaught New Researcher Award Program Guidelines
- 2016-17 Connaught New Researcher Award Application Form
- FAQ New Researcher Award Program
Research Funding Manager, Internal Programs (mat. leave)
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-1614
More Information for Researchers
- University of Toronto: CNRS-UofT Call for Joint Research Proposals
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC): Partnership Engage Grant
- Ontario Government: Ontario Government Partners in Climate Action – Low-Carbon Grant
- : UCL-U of T Call for Joint Proposals and Exchange Activities
- Brain Canada Foundation, Kids Brain Health Network: Brain Canada-Kids Brain Health Network Training Awards (Developmental Neurosciences Research)