Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada Operating Grant & New idea Awards
Canadian Blood Cancer Researchers, new and established, are invited to submit proposals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) Operating Grants and New Idea Awards.
The LLSC awards grants for basic and translational research that contributes to the advancement of science aimed at preventing, detecting and treating blood cancers.
LOI Submission Deadline:
Wednesday November 1, 2017 11:59 pm EST
Full Application Submission Deadline:
Saturday February 10, 2018 11:59 pm EST
LOI and Application details available at
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- : Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL 2018 Catalyst Funding Program – Call for Proposals
- Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL: Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE): AGE-WELL SIP Accelerator Program – Call for Applications
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada: Knowledge Mobilization (NCE-KM) Initiative competition – Call for Letter of Intent
- The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Apply Now
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition