Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada Operating Grant & New idea Awards
Canadian Blood Cancer Researchers, new and established, are invited to submit proposals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) Operating Grants and New Idea Awards.
The LLSC awards grants for basic and translational research that contributes to the advancement of science aimed at preventing, detecting and treating blood cancers.
LOI Submission Deadline:
Wednesday November 1, 2017 11:59 pm EST
Full Application Submission Deadline:
Saturday February 10, 2018 11:59 pm EST
LOI and Application details available at
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
email@example.com | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)