Grants in Aid of Research
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The CCFC Grants in Aid of Research program is intended to support research on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This research program helps to advance prevention, treatments, health policy and to ultimately find cures.
GIA’s support research projects with a defined objective, conducted by an investigator working alone or in collaboration with others. Grants will be awarded for a maximum of three years, not to exceed $125,000 per annum. A grant of $5,000, provided in partnership with CIHR’s the Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes’ (INMD), will be awarded as a one-time lump sum to the highest ranked project from a new investigator. This funding will help support travel and ancillary costs for the individual to attend or speak at gastroenterology conferences or to purchase essential equipment necessary to their study.
LOI due November 3rd
Full application due January 20, 2016
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
email@example.com | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)
- Innovation and Science, Ministry of Research: Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science – Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) Technology Validation Stream: Call for Eligibility Assessments
- Mitacs: Mitacs Elevate – Winter 2018 call for proposals
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-Jiangsu Industrial Research and Development Program: Call for Proposal
- : Academics Without Borders Network University Partners For capacity building projects in an Institution of Higher Learning In the Developing World