Grants in Aid of Research
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The CCFC Grants in Aid of Research program is intended to support research on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This research program helps to advance prevention, treatments, health policy and to ultimately find cures.
GIA’s support research projects with a defined objective, conducted by an investigator working alone or in collaboration with others. Grants will be awarded for a maximum of three years, not to exceed $125,000 per annum. A grant of $5,000, provided in partnership with CIHR’s the Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes’ (INMD), will be awarded as a one-time lump sum to the highest ranked project from a new investigator. This funding will help support travel and ancillary costs for the individual to attend or speak at gastroenterology conferences or to purchase essential equipment necessary to their study.
LOI due November 3rd
Full application due January 20, 2016
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
email@example.com | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) – Call for Funding Proposals in Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes (NMP)
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) – Call for Funding Proposals in Computer-Aided Design and Test (CADT)
- George Weston Limited: George Weston Limited: Seeding Food Innovation Grants 2018 Program Announcement – Call for Letters of Intent (LOI)
- : IC-IMPACTS and Department of Science and Technology (DST), India : Improving Occupant Survivability in Buildings During Fires – Call for Proposals
- Samsung Global: 2018 Samsung Global Research Outreach Program (SAIT)- Call for Proposals