Heffernan/Co-Steel Innovation Commercialization Fellowship – Student Opportunities
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Engineering Alumnus Fellowship Helps Grads Found Companies.
A fellowship program at the University of Toronto founded by graduate Gerald Heffernan (MMS 4T3) is helping graduate students transfer their research into businesses.
The Heffernan/Co-Steel Innovation Commercialization Fellowship provides $20,000 annually for up to three years to postgraduate fellows wanting to further develop and implement their research. Among those who have benefited from this support is Carlos de Oliveira (CivE MASc 0T6), who transferred his graduate work on structural dynamics into Cast ConneX Corporation, which produces seismic-resistant joint for buildings in earthquake-prone regions.
For more information on the Heffernan/Co-Steel Innovation Commercialization Fellowship, please visit:http://www.engineering.utoronto.ca/About/Engineering_in_the_News/Engineering_Alumnus_Fellowship_Helps_Grads_Found_Companies.htm
email@example.com | (416) 978-5557
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)