2017 Holberg International Memorial Prize
The Holberg International Memorial Prize is awarded to scholars who have made outstanding contributions to research in the arts and humanities, social science, law or theology, either within these fields or through interdisciplinary work. The prizewinner must have had a decisive influence on international research. The prize may be awarded both for work within a particular academic discipline and for work of a cross-disciplinary nature. The Committee particularly encourages nomination of established scholars below the age of seventy. Joint nominations do not strengthen a candidacy.
Members of UofT faculty won this prize in 2009 and 2010.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC): GRC Call for White Papers in Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes
- University of Toronto: CNRS-UofT Call for Joint Research Proposals
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC): Partnership Engage Grant
- Ontario Government: Ontario Government Partners in Climate Action – Low-Carbon Grant
- : UCL-U of T Call for Joint Proposals and Exchange Activities