ISTP – Partnership Development Activities – Student Opportunities
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Partnership Development Activities (PDAs) bring together researchers, developers, industry leaders, subject matter experts and other stakeholders from different countries to explore novel models of R&D collaboration, and innovative ways to work cooperatively on the development of solutions.
They aim to help participants become more competitive by developing global research-based alliances with the potential to foster increased or expanded international R&D collaboration.
PDAs may take the form of:
Collaborative events such as workshops, symposia, roundtables, scientific seminars, and conferences; or
Other activities that enable the mobility of highly qualified personnel, such as student internship programs or employee exchanges
PDAs are highly strategic as they promote the identification of new opportunities for bilateral and multilateral cooperation and prospective funding partners. This expands the vision, scope and reach of ISTPCanada, helping to better deliver on the overall objectives of the program and add greater value to participants.
To learn more about country specific programs, please visit:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-5557
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)