Japan Technology Group: Call for Research Proposals – ONCOLOGY area
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Opportunity for collaboration in the ONCOLOGY area
A large pharmaceutical company is currently seeking partner to collaborate in the oncology area. Researches or technologies must have patent applications which have not yet been published.
Priority levels: High
- Antibody drugs which has a substance patent application for the active ingredient or a pharmaceutical patent application (therapeutic agent) for the use of the active ingredient
Priority levels: Low
- Small-molecular compounds (including peptides, but not including natural compounds or peptide vaccines) or protein drugs (not antibody drug) which has a substance patent application for the active ingredient or a pharmaceutical patent (therapeutic agent) application for the use of the active ingredient
Target types of cancer:
- Lymphoma and solid carcinoma (liver, stomach, lung and others)
- Research or technology which has a substance patent application for the active ingredient or a pharmaceutical patent application (therapeutic agent) for the use of the active ingredient, or an unpublished research or innovation involving a novelty and/or an inventive step
- Research or technology which allows collaboration with the pharmaceutical company in the future such as collaborative research and licensing.
- It is desirable to clarify the mechanism of action.
Responding to this request:
- By submitting a Response you represent that the Response does not and will not be deemed to contain any confidential information of any kind whatsoever.
- Your Response should be an executive summary (free format, within 5 pages, including figures and tables) in English.
Proposals preferably include the following items:
- Overview of the technologies
- Possible applications and competitive advantage
- Development status
- Development plan (if available)
- Target molecule and mechanism of action (desirable)
- Overview of the organization and prior results
- Desired collaboration type (if any)
Application method, period, inquiry:
- Apply and make inquiries via the e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention: Mitsu Yamamoto, Japan Technology Group (JTG)
JTG will provide a feedback for all applicants by 31st October 2017 by e-mail
email@example.com | (416) 978-5557
More Information for Researchers
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)\National Fund for Scientific Research - Belgium: 2018 Baillet Latour Health Prize
- : Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution
- France-Canada Research Fund: The France-Canada Research Fund 2018
- BioFuelNet Canada (BFN): Biofuelnet Canada (BFN) – Agri-Science Cluster: Call for Expression Of Interest
- : Japan Technology Group: Call for Research Proposals – IMMUNOLOGY area