Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
One $125,000 award annually to support an emerging research leader conducting basic research in physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, engineering sciences, and the theory and methods of statistics. Eligibility for the McLean Award is restricted to full-time members of the University’s faculty who conduct research in the fields designated above and who are, as of the date of application, within twelve years or less of having received the Ph.D.
Research Funding Manager, Internal Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-1614
More Information for Researchers
- ontario institute for cancer research: Ontario Institute for Cancer Research: Cancer Therapeutics Innovation Pipeline Strategic Initiative – Call for Applications
- Ontario Centres of Excellence: Ontario Centres of Excellence: Health Technologies Fund – Call for Expressions of Interest
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario: Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario: Access and Retention Consortium 2.0 – Call for Expressions of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence: Ontario ‘Solutions 2030 Challenge’ – Call for Applications (GreenHouse Gas Reduction)
- : Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario – High School Student and Parent Perceptions of OSAP; Call for Proposals