Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
One $125,000 award annually to support an emerging research leader conducting basic research in physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, engineering sciences, and the theory and methods of statistics. Eligibility for the McLean Award is restricted to full-time members of the University’s faculty who conduct research in the fields designated above and who are, as of the date of application, within twelve years or less of having received the Ph.D.
Manager, Internal Programs
email@example.com | (416) 978-7118
More Information for Researchers
- : Japan Technology Group: Call for Research Proposals – IMMUNOLOGY area
- : Japan Technology Group: Call for Research Proposals – ONCOLOGY area
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: The Energy Innovation Program-Next Generation Clean Energy Infrastructure – Call for Expressions of Interest
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada: Personnel Award Programs
- J. P. Bickell Foundation: J.P. Bickell Foundation – Annual Medical Research Program Grants