National Academy of Inventors Fellowship
NAI fellowship is accorded to academic inventors who have demonstrated a highly prolific spirit of innovation in creating or facilitating outstanding inventions that have made a tangible impact on quality of life, economic development, and the welfare of society.
Nominees must be named inventors on at least one patent issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Anyone may nominate, and the nominator/nominee do not have to be affiliated with an NAI Member Institution.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Mitacs: Mitacs Globalink Research Internships – 2018 Call for Applications
- National Academy of Inventors: National Academy of Inventors Fellowship
- The Tang Prize Foundation: 2018 Tang Prize
- Ontario Centres of Excellence: OCE Solutions 2030 Challenge – ‘GreenHouse Gas’ Call for Applications
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), Ministry of Research and Innovation - Ontario: Cyberinfrastructure Initiative