NSERC – Student Opportunities
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
CREATE: The Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) Program supports the training of teams of highly qualified students and postdoctoral fellows from Canada and abroad through the development of innovative training programs that:
- encourage collaborative and integrative approaches, and address significant scientific challenges associated with Canada’s research priorities; and
- facilitate the transition of new researchers from trainees to productive employees in the Canadian workforce.
These innovative programs must include the acquisition and development of important professional skills among students and postdoctoral fellows that complement their qualifications and technical skills.
Please check the submission deadline for this program at: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/professors-professeurs/grants-subs/create-foncer_eng.asp
NSERC – Students and Fellows: NSERC offers scholarships and fellowships for every stage of study, from undergraduate to postdoctoral.
The Program Guide for Students and Fellows and the Award Holder’s Guide contain information that will be needed by applicants for and holders of NSERC awards. These guides supersede all previous versions and take effect on September 1, 2012. NSERC may, without notice, alter the programs or the terms and conditions of the awards. Any major changes will be announced immediately on this Web site, and the effective date will be the date indicated at the bottom of the relevant Web page.
Program and for more information, please visit: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/students-etudiants/index_eng.asp
email@example.com | (416) 978-5557
More Information for Researchers
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: New Clean Growth Program – Call for Letter of Interest
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) – Call for Applications (Second Round)