Order of Canada
The Order of Canada is the centrepiece of Canada’s Honours System and recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order recognizes people in all sectors of Canadian society. Their contributions are varied, yet they have all enriched the lives of others and made a difference to this country.
Please note Health Science agencies cannot apply this award.
Additional Deadline Notes
Ongoing deadline. Nominations can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Director, Strategic Initiatives
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-6475
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR): CIHR Proof of Principle- Phase I (Winter 2015)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Canadian Institutes of Health Research – Operating Grant: Industry-Partnered Collaborative Research (Winter 2015)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR): Canadian Institutes of Health Research – Proof of Principle – Phase II (Winter 2015 Competition)
- University of Toronto: University of Toronto – Inventors of the Year 2015
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute: Prevention Research Grants