Order of Canada
The Order of Canada is the centrepiece of Canada’s Honours System and recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order recognizes people in all sectors of Canadian society. Their contributions are varied, yet they have all enriched the lives of others and made a difference to this country.
Please note Health Science agencies cannot apply this award.
Additional Deadline Notes
Ongoing deadline. Nominations can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Director, Strategic Initiatives
email@example.com | (416) 978-6475
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada: Sustainable Development Technology Canada – Funding Call for Applications is now OPEN
- Canadian Liver Foundation: Operating Grants
- : Upcoming Mitacs Globalink Awards deadlines
- MaRS EXCITE: MaRS EXCITE – Call for innovative health technologies
- March of Dimes: Year 2016 March of Dimes Research Program Request for Proposals