Order of Canada
The Order of Canada is the centrepiece of Canada’s Honours System and recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order recognizes people in all sectors of Canadian society. Their contributions are varied, yet they have all enriched the lives of others and made a difference to this country.
Please note Health Science agencies cannot apply this award.
Additional Deadline Notes
Ongoing deadline. Nominations can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Director, Strategic Initiatives
email@example.com | (416) 978-6475
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC) Global Research Collaboration (GRC): Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC) Global Research Collaboration is soliciting white papers in the thrust area of Logic and Memory Devices
- Expo'90 Foundation: 2015 International Cosmos Prize
- Honda Foundation: 2015 Honda Prize
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) – Global Research Collaboration Call for White Papers in Packaging
- Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network: Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network – Frailty RFP