Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the most prestigious official honour of the Province. The award was created in 1986 by the Government of Ontario to recognize the highest level of individual excellence and achievement in any field. The men and women invested to The Order represent the best of the caring and diverse society of Ontario and stand as shining examples for everyone.
Director, Strategic Initiatives
email@example.com | (416) 978-6475
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): National Institutes of Health (RFA-CA-15-00) – Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, and Treatment Technologies for Global Health (UH2/UH3)
- Carnegie Corporation: 2015 Andrew Carnegie Fellows
- MaRS Innovation: MaRS Innovation – Industry Access Program (MI-IAP) 2015 Q1
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute: Impact Grants
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute: Innovation Grants