Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the most prestigious official honour of the Province. The award was created in 1986 by the Government of Ontario to recognize the highest level of individual excellence and achievement in any field. The men and women invested to The Order represent the best of the caring and diverse society of Ontario and stand as shining examples for everyone.
Editorial and Proposal Development Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-2762
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- : Health Technology Exchange (HTX) Resources for Evaluating, Adopting and Capitalizing on innovative Healthcare technology (REACH) Funding Program
- Ontario Centres of Excellence: Ontario Centres of Excellence/CQDM Explore Program 2015
- European Commission: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Global Fellowships
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR): Operating Grant : Canadian DOHaD Cohort Registry
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR): Operating Grant : Industry-Partnered Collaborative Research (Fall 2015)