Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the most prestigious official honour of the Province. The award was created in 1986 by the Government of Ontario to recognize the highest level of individual excellence and achievement in any field. The men and women invested to The Order represent the best of the caring and diverse society of Ontario and stand as shining examples for everyone.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Stockholm International Water Institute: Stockholm Water Prize
- Mitacs: Mitacs Elevate – Summer 2016 call for proposals
- Natural Resources Canada: Natural Resources Canada: The Energy Innovation Program – Oil and Gas Clean Tech Program Call for proposals
- Semiconductor Research Corporation: Semiconductor Research Corporation – Call for Research in Innovative and Intelligent Internet of Things (I3T)
- Ontario Institute for Regenerative Medicine: Ontario Institute for Regenerative Medicine and University of Toronto’s Medicine by Design New Ideas Grant Competition 2017-2018 – Call for Notice of Intent