Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the most prestigious official honour of the Province. The award was created in 1986 by the Government of Ontario to recognize the highest level of individual excellence and achievement in any field. The men and women invested to The Order represent the best of the caring and diverse society of Ontario and stand as shining examples for everyone.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- : Stars in Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn And Child Health
- Ministry of Research and Innovation - Ontario: Early Researcher Award (ERA) Round 12
- : The Canada-Israel Innovation Initiative for Student Mobility – Call for Proposals
- The Drummond Foundation: The Drummond Foundation / La Fondation Drummond: Request for Applications / Appel de candidatures
- Mitacs: Mitacs Globalink: Call for 2017 Globalink Research Internship Faculty submissions