Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the province’s highest official honour. It recognizes any current or former long-time resident of Ontario who has demonstrated a high level of individual excellence and achievement in any field benefiting the people of Ontario or anywhere in the world.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- European Consortium for Political Research, International Social Science Council: 2017 Stein Rokkan Prize for Comparative Social Science Research
- Mitacs: Mitacs: RISE-Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship Opportunity with Germany
- Dairy Farmers of Canada (DFC): Dairy Farmers of Canada Call for Proposals – Dairy Research Cluster 3 (2018-2023)
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (HEQCO): HEQCO Call for Proposals – Post-Secondary Education participation and Household Income
- : 2018 Centres of Excellence for Commercialization and Research (CECR) Program Competition – Call for Letters of Intent