Rolex Awards for Enterprise
Awarded every two years, the Rolex Awards for Enterprise provide visionary men and women worldwide with the financial support and recognition needed to carryout innovative projects. The 2020 Rolex Awards will recognize five young leaders, between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, who have a ground-breaking proposal or initiative that will help to expand knowledge of our world and improve the quality of life on the planet. Applications must be broadly in the areas of the environment, applied science and technology, or exploration.
In addition to demonstrating a spirit of enterprise and leadership, candidates must put forward projects or work plans that have a clear purpose, are original and have the potential for significant impact.
Interested candidates may apply in 2019 directly on the website: http://www.rolexawards.com/about/apply.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) – Call for Funding Proposals in Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes (NMP)
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) – Call for Funding Proposals in Computer-Aided Design and Test (CADT)
- George Weston Limited: George Weston Limited: Seeding Food Innovation Grants 2018 Program Announcement – Call for Letters of Intent (LOI)
- : IC-IMPACTS and Department of Science and Technology (DST), India : Improving Occupant Survivability in Buildings During Fires – Call for Proposals
- Samsung Global: 2018 Samsung Global Research Outreach Program (SAIT)- Call for Proposals