2017 Raymond and Beverly Sackler Prize in Biophysics
The Sackler Prize is intended to promote originality and excellence of research in the field of Biophysics. Candidates should be 45 years of age or younger.
The topic for 2017 is mesoscopic physics of cellular phenomena.
Each nomination should include a nomination form, at least three letters of recommendation, the nominee’s C.V., a list of publications, a brief research summary, and a link to the nominee’s website. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
email@example.com | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC): Semiconductor Research Corp. (SRC): GRC Call for White Papers in Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes
- University of Toronto: CNRS-UofT Call for Joint Research Proposals
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC): Partnership Engage Grant
- Ontario Government: Ontario Government Partners in Climate Action – Low-Carbon Grant
- : UCL-U of T Call for Joint Proposals and Exchange Activities