Stars in Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn And Child Health
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Stars in Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health
This program seeks innovative ideas from applicants in low, middle-income countries and Canada, to that seek to address reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health issues in low-and middle income countries
- UofT applicants must hold an academic appointment which would allow them to apply for and receive research funding.
- Must have a collaborator based in a low- or lower-middle-income country listed in section 4.1 of the Request for Proposals.
Early career investigators (less than 10 years in their career) are highly encouraged to have mentors. However this requirement is not mandatory.
Awards are valued at $100,000 CAD for up to 12-18 months to demonstrate proof of concept of the idea.
Applicant are required to complete the on-line application in the Grand Challenges Canada Community Portal as per the Request for Proposals,
Applicants must submit their application via My Research Application (MRA) before the internal deadline. Once the application is approved by the University, the applicant must submit the application via Grand Challenges Canada Community Portal by the sponsor deadline.
Research Funding Manager, US & International Funding
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-2155
More Information for Researchers
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)\National Fund for Scientific Research - Belgium: 2018 Baillet Latour Health Prize
- : Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution
- France-Canada Research Fund: The France-Canada Research Fund 2018
- BioFuelNet Canada (BFN): Biofuelnet Canada (BFN) – Agri-Science Cluster: Call for Expression Of Interest
- : Japan Technology Group: Call for Research Proposals – IMMUNOLOGY area