2017 Steacie Prize for Natural Sciences
The Steacie Prize is a top Canadian award presented annually to a scientist or engineer of 40 years of age or less for outstanding scientific research carried out in Canada.
Nominations of candidates should be made by a colleague, and should include a description and evaluation of the nominee’s work, together with a curriculum vitae, a publication list, and a list of referees.
The Steacie Prize was awarded to UofT faculty members in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, and 2016.
Manager, University Awards & Honours
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 978-7905
This database lists major national and international awards only. For a more comprehensive listing of awards across disciplines and for all stages of the career, please visit the COS Pivot database when logged into the U of T system. In the advanced search, select “Prizes and Awards” as the funding type.
If you intend to submit a nomination, please notify the award contact as soon as possible. The Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation offers guidance on submitting awards nominations, in collaboration with divisional offices and affiliated institutions. In some cases, an internal competition will be held to select an institutional nominee.
More Information for Researchers
- Weston Brain Institute: Weston Brain Institute – Transformational Research: Canada 2018 Call for Letter of Intent
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)\National Fund for Scientific Research - Belgium: 2018 Baillet Latour Health Prize
- : Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution
- France-Canada Research Fund: The France-Canada Research Fund 2018
- BioFuelNet Canada (BFN): Biofuelnet Canada (BFN) – Agri-Science Cluster: Call for Expression Of Interest