Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research Education Fund
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
Education Fund – Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research
2017 Competition – PhD and Fellowship Levels – Now Open
3rd Annual Education Fund Competition – PhD and Fellowship Research Opportunities 2017/2018
Applications are now being accepted for PhD and Fellowship level awards. Applications are due by Friday, May 5, 2017 5:00 pm
Projects are to be aligned with the Centre’s overall mission and objectives, focus on some aspect of heart failure and involve collaboration of at least 2 of 3 partners (SickKids, UHN, UofT).
As in previous years, awards will focus on the best applications.
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- Innovation and Science, Ministry of Research: Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science – Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) Technology Validation Stream: Call for Eligibility Assessments
- Mitacs: Mitacs Elevate – Winter 2018 call for proposals
- Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE): Ontario Centres of Excellence – Ontario-Jiangsu Industrial Research and Development Program: Call for Proposal
- : Academics Without Borders Network University Partners For capacity building projects in an Institution of Higher Learning In the Developing World
- Weston Brain Institute: Weston Brain Institute: Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada – Call for Letter of Intent