Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research – 4th Annual Education Fund Awards Competition Now Open
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research Education Fund is intended to attract the world’s brightest doctoral trainees and clinical research fellows to foster a deep pool of talent and further leadership in cardiovascular research and innovations in health care.
These awards provide competitive studentships in basic and applied sciences, engineering and clinical health sciences to support post-doctoral and graduate trainees. Projects are to be aligned with the Centre’s overall mission and objectives, focus on some aspect of heart failure and involve collaboration of at least 2 of 3 partners (SickKids, UHN, U of T).
2018 COMPETITION NOW OPEN
4th Annual Education Fund Competition – PhD and Fellowship Research Opportunities 2018/2019
Applications are now being accepted for PhD and Fellowship level awards. Applications are due by Friday, May 4, 2018 5:00 pm
Projects are to be aligned with the Centre’s overall mission and objectives, focus on some aspect of heart failure and involve collaboration of at least 2 of 3 partners (SickKids, UHN, UofT).
Awards will focus on the best applications.
For further information please contact:
Planning & Operations Manager
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
email@example.com | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- Samsung Global: 2018 Samsung Global Research Outreach Program (SAIT)- Call for Proposals
- Mitacs: Mitacs Elevate – Spring 2018 Call for Proposals
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. – The Huawei Innovation Research Program (HIRP)- Call for Proposals
- National Research Council Canada: Canada: National Research Council Canada: Canada – Germany 2+2 R&D Projects in Industry 4.0 Technology – Call for Proposals
- The Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation: The Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation (CABHI): 2018 Call for Innovations: Industry Innovation Partnership Program – Round 3