The Foundation Fighting Blindness
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB) is thrilled to announce the Restore Vision 20/20 Initiative, which is a new $2.5 million funding commitment to drive the development of therapies for people living with late-stage retinal degenerative diseases.
Please review the Restore Vision 20/20 Initiative General Guidelines and Letter of Intent form for further details. The full application package will be forthcoming.
April 3, 2017: Deadline to submit Letter of Intent (using the button below)
April 14, 2017: Applicants informed of eligibility to submit full proposal
July 28, 2017: Deadline to submit Full Proposal
October 1, 2017: Funding begins
Research Funding Officer, Health & Life Sciences
email@example.com | (416) 946-5926
More Information for Researchers
- The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Apply Now
- : 2018 Gerda Henkel Prize
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (B/CB) Funding Competition
- Mitacs: Mitacs Accelerate Fellowship
- Ericsson Canada: Ericsson Canada Request for Proposal – ICT and Networked Society