Undergraduate Student Research Award
Notice: Faculty members who are planning to apply for funding are encouraged to login to the My Research Application (MRA) on-line system well in advance of the submission deadline to ensure that there are no problems with your login credentials. The system utilizes your UTORid credentials. The information in the on-line form will be automatically routed to the appropriate internal approvers for review and endorsement. If you encounter problems, please consult the My Research - Application User Guide for additional information or contact the RAISE help desk (416-946-5000, RAISE@utoronto.ca).
The Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA) are meant to stimulate an undergraduate student’s interest in research in the natural sciences and engineering. These awards are also meant to encourage students to undertake graduate studies and pursue a research career in any of the fields that fall under the natural sciences and engineering umbrella.
Research Services has prepared the following guides to assist you:
Additional Deadline Notes
Students must contact the Undergraduate Student Coordinator in their Department in order to apply for the NSERC USRA
The deadline for submission for the summer term is March 13th , 2017 by 9:00 am (firm deadline).
Tutorials are available on the NSERC web site at http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Students-Etudiants/Videos-Videos/usra-brpct_eng.asp
***The deadline for submission for the winter term is January 9, 2017 by 9:00 am
Research Funding Officer, Natural Sciences & Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org | (416) 946-7517
More Information for Researchers
- : The Foundation Fighting Blindness
- : AGE-WELL 2017: Strategic Investment Program (SIP) Accelerator Funding – Call for Applications
- : Japan Technology Group – Artificial intelligence (AI) and Deep learning technology in drug discovery – Call for Proposals
- : Japan Technology Group – Blood brain barrier (BBB) permeation technology – Call for Proposals
- The Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation: The Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation: ABHI Researcher-Clinician Partnership Program – Call for Proposals